How You Can HelpThe Shepherd’s Door is a 501c3 non-profit organization. All of our staff, excluding the Manager, are volunteers. We are in need of your support for this vital ministry; listed below are some ways you can get involved.
- Donate money to The Shepherd’s Door. Your donation will help us cover the cost of utilities, rent, office supplies, and other costs associated with managing the store. Your donation is tax deductible.
- Volunteer at the store. We need workers to cover various duties throughout the week. Volunteers are offered a 20% discount on store purchases as a way of saying “Thank You” for your help. If you are interested in being a volunteer, download our Volunteer from or call Kelly Hill at 412-761-4310 to set up an interview.
- Download the Volunteering Job Descriptions Form
- Review the Volunteering Guidelines
- Complete the Volunteering Information Form
- Purchase products from the store. Not only does your purchase help to keep the store open, but through our revenue sharing program, your money directly supports the local community through various charities and organizations.